Who’s Your Soccer Daddy?
Monday, March 13, 2006
  Hakol Havel
With the great popularity and success of Haveil Havalim, the weekly Jewish/Israeli Blog carnival which I started last year, I am pleased to announce that I’ll be launching a followup carnival, appropriately entitled Hakol Havel [all is vanity]. This will be similar to the current Haveil Havalim in that it will consist of select posts garnered from the J-blogosphere, but with the following two minor differences:

  • Any post from a J-Blog will qualify, not only ones with specific Jewish or Israeli content
  • Rather than a single host and site each week, Hakol Havel will be hosted in a “distributed” manner, with each individual participant self-selecting and self-hosting their own weekly contributions

  • I know some may say that launching yet another J-Blog carnival will be an onerous burden on me, but I truly think you all deserve the effort that it will involve! And I take my inspiration from that great sage, Rav Shloimy (Steven) Wright:
    I have a hobby...I have the world's largest collection of sea shells. I keep it scattered on beaches all over the world. Maybe you've seen some of it...
    Look for Hakol Havel next week at a blogosphere near you! And a Happy Purim to all!
     
    Comments: Post a Comment



    << Home
    With something like a 2-1,348 record as coach of my children's soccer teams why do I do it? Because it’s a great way to meet cute Soccer Moms! (Shhhh!)

    ARCHIVES
    March 2006 /


    Powered by Blogger